- Bachelors Degree, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, 1977
- Medical Degree earned from Universidad del Caribe, Cayey, Puerto Rico, 1981.
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine, University of Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 1985
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesia
- Board-certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Dr. Vincenty was Medical Director of Memorial Pain Clinic for 10 years from 1992 until 2002 and was on staff as a practicing Anesthesiologist from 1985-2002.
- Dr. Vincenty is now in private practice specializing in interventional spine pain management at the Jacksonville Spine Center since 2002.
- He continues to specialize in the applications of Neuromodulation (spinal cord stimulation) and advanced implant therapies in the field of interventional pain management.
- While at Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Vincenty was involved in the initial studies for use of morphine pumps for benign pain with FDA approval.
- He currently serves as an educational speaker and clinical instructor of implantation workshops for Medtronic, Inc. (manufacturers of spinal cord stimulators – as found in Jerry Lewis).
APPOINTMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Medical Director- Memorial Pain Management, 2002
- Medtronic Educational Consultant
- Consultant to the Florida Department of Health Board of Medicine
- First Coast Health Consultant in Pain Management
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Florida Academy of Pain Medicine
- Duval County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Dr. Vincenty and his wife have two children. He is an “exercise” maniac, an avid “Jags” fan and enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Dr. Vincenty volunteers with We Care, Inc. – a non-profit, charitable corporation that manages 12 clinics providing free care to Jacksonville’s 120,000 uninsured residents.