- Bachelor of Science, Health Science from George Washington University, Washington D.C., 1988
- Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant from George Washington University, Washington D.C., 1991
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies from University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, 1998
Certifications and Awards:
- NCCPA Certified
- Navy Commendation Medal 1
- Navy Achievement Medal 3
- Mr. Wilson is a retired Naval Officer with 22 years of active duty.
- He has over 17 years of experience in Primary Care, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Management.
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Athletics and fitness