- Bachelor’s of Science from Mercer University, Macon, GA 1999
- Master’s of Medical Science from Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2004
- Physician Assistant Degree from Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 2004
- NCCPA Certified
- BLS, PALS, ACLS, ATLS, ITLS, BDLS Certified
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- Mr. Massey has 12 years of experience in Neurosurgery.
- He is currently an officer in the Florida Air National Guard 125th Fighter Wing and a member of the Medical Detachment for disaster response.
- Mr. Massey spends his free time enjoying outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, camping, and scuba diving.
- He spends lots of time with his wife and two daughters traveling.