- Bachelor’s Degree from Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, 2006
- Medical Degree from Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, GA, 2011
- Internship at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 2012
- Anesthesiology Residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, 2015
- Pain Medicine Fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, 2015
- Board certified in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Professionalism and Humanism in Medicine Award, Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital Program in Internal Medicine (2012)
- As an Interventional Pain Medicine specialist, Dr. Mann has expertise not only in the application of pain medications but is also able to tailor a wide variety of interventions to meet the specific needs of his patients.
- Dr. Mann is proficient in the use of ultrasound for guided injections and targeted nerve blocks.
- Dr. Mann has received extensive training in the field of neuromodulation and is able to offer these unique therapies, including Spinal Cord Stimulation, to his patients.
- Dr. Mann has been involved in many research endeavors and has co-authored multiple publications as well as presented at local, regional and national meetings.
- Clinical Instructor, University of Alabama at Birmingham (2015)
- Education and Curriculum Committee, University of Alabama at Birmingham (2012-2013)
- Post-Graduate Fellow and Clinical Instructor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2011-2012)
- Admissions Committee, Mercer University School of Medicine (2010-2011)
- Dean’s Executive Council, Mercer University School of Medicine (2009-2011)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- The American Academy of Pain Medicine
- The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- The American Society for Regional Anesthesia
- The American Pain Society
- Florida Medical Association
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Dr. Mann and his wife are originally from Valdosta, GA and are excited to return to the North FL/South GA area.
- Dr. Mann enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, especially at the beach. He is an amateur musician, handyman and also likes to cook and travel in his free time.
- Dr. Mann has taken part in medical and non-medical missions both within and outside the U.S. He hopes to continue this kind of volunteer work throughout his career.